Rhode Island Cadets Apply Newly Acquired sUAS Skills
A pair of Rhode Island Wing cadets put their newly learned experience with small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS) – drones – to quick use during their squadron’s training session with wing staff.
With Cadet 2nd Lt. Andrew Gudz serving as technician and guiding the craft into position, Cadet Basic Christopher Kent took a bird’s-eye-view class photo of himself, Gudz, their fellow West Bay Squadron members, and the Rhode Island Wing staff who trained them in sUAS operation.
The pair were applying about 90 minutes of training.
Also participating in the session were:
- Lt. Col. James W. Bell, squadron emergency services officer
- 2nd Lt. Rodney Gudz, squadron leadership officer
- Cadet Staff Sgt. Jacob Nicolato
- Cadet Airman 1st Class Grace Powers
- Cadet Airman Colin Millburn